Wednesday, October 8

08-Oct-2008 rainy day
  • 07.01am - kinda sleepy so i decided to turn off the alarm of my mobile. hesitating to go anot...give up since so sleepy n the 2nd class is so boring + learn nothing except hearing lame stories...
  • 07.02am - Set the time to 10.00 am so i can wake up and go for lab section...
  • 10.00am - The alarm kp liao~~~ din wan to but force to wake up n guess wat i do next? turn off the alarm n sleep gain... DAmn...
  • 10.26am - Force myself to wake up... no choice duy... had to wake up...
  • 10.28am - Brush my teeth n zap ye to go to coll... Feel lazy thanks to 2 lab reports...
  • 11.30am - Pgl with comp and finally have to go coll.
  • 11.32am - on my way to coll... feel lame n lazy...
  • 12.07am - saw chong keong n walk to coll wit him...
  • 1.00pm - daberliutiF... a keong told me tat 2day dun have lab... Diayao... duno he got sian me anot...walk n check out the labs... really bo wor... tan a kena sian liao kun mu zai..if got lab then really kam xia a keong i go for nothing...
  • 11.47pm - lazy to type dy so stop here LOL...

No comments: